There may be outfits that may be more suitable and popular for certain occasions than others. Well, it is difficult to generalize when it comes to a perfect ethnic wear for Indian weddings and festive occasions, For centuries, garments like saris and lehengas have been the most preferred choice for Indian women to flaunt in wedding ceremonies. However, nothing like this is mandatory in the present scenario, we can take a little approach to fight amidst the struggle Saree And Lehenga Easy and smooth choice.
Here’s Everything About Lehenga Vs Saree!
Sarees are one of the most popular wears that women and brides choose for their grand ceremonies. Brides prefer rich, royal and luxe drapes Kanjeevaram, silk And Banarasi for their showy events.
When to wear saree in marriage?
- Versatile, beautiful and stunning – a saree comes in handy for almost all wedding occasions and events.
- you can choose designer sarees with frills, frills and layers cocktail And welcome.
- Fabulous heavy traditional sarees like Banarasi Georgette, Banarasi Silk, handloomikat, Patola And Gharchola can be chosen for the main rituals of weddings depending on your tradition and culture.
- Bride’s You can also experiment and go for lehenga sarees, pre pleated sareesDhoti sarees and other fancy designer sarees with a touch of tradition for their wedding events.
Why should you wear saree?
- Modern Indian brides choose sarees to go deep into their Indian roots, tradition and culture.
- The quintessential Indian drape looks classic, suave and impressive and that makes the saree a huge win.
- Saree is the safest option when you are in doubt. You can’t go wrong with one. In fact, the appeal and feel of a saree can be molded by making it simple, colourful, beautiful, designer and bold.
- And not just rituals, a saree is a strong contender for formal events, post-wedding parties and even cocktail bashes. Overall, the saree never goes out of style, and you can get a sophisticated touch with elements like quirky belts, handbags and the like. Belongings,
Lehengas are popular as a staple for the biggest day of a woman’s life and it definitely makes a bride feel special and look like a queen. The aura of the lehenga is unmatched and it makes the bride the center of attraction on her wedding day. The age-old dress is the most preferred outfit for women, and it comes in various colours, fabrics and styles to make you look royal, elegant and beautiful.
when to wear lehenga in a marriage?
- Whatever the season, time, theme or occasion, a lehenga just rocks to give you the look you want. The lehenga gives you a traditional look for Indian events like mehendi, sangeet and engagement. Light, heavy, embellished, gown-lehenga, multicolored or tiered – the choice is yours.
- There are a lot of design options in lehengas for your reception parties and cocktail parties. shimmer lehenga, sequin lehenga, satin kilt, ruffles skirt And designer gown lehenga For brides who like to experiment.
- red coloured heavy cloakRich and regal zardozi lehengas, banarasi lehengas, gota patti and sequin embellished lehengas are considered to be the most preferred and auspicious outfit choices for brides-to-be.
- crop-top skirtSharara-cut lehenga, dhoti style lehenga, peplum kurta lehenga And there are other cute and bold options in lehengas for events like sangeet and dance nights.
Why should you wear lehenga?
- Another one of the most acceptable options for brides bridesmaids For wedding events- lehengas have a visual appeal that stands out.
- Lehenga is the ultimate choice for those Indian events, grand celebrations and vibes of traditional customs.
- red, pink, Greenmaroon, Purple And pastel skirt Perfectly fashionable, functional and stands up to every event on the Indian wedding calendar.
- Coupled with the flexibility and versatility, a lehenga accentuates every Indian body type and personality.
In short, both are equally popular pieces of ethnic clothing that can up your game. Both the traditional wears are winners when it comes to defining Indian wear. Kalki has some amazing collection of lehengas and sarees to make you look traditional as well as chic for weddings and parties.
Read also: Glam Wedding Fest – Pre Christmas Bash at Kalki Fashion Store